Cone crusher of laminationDate: 2019-08-16 Views:
Cone crusher because of its simple structure, lighter body, higher output, relatively stable work and easy to achieve automatic control, has become the development direction of crusher.Cone crusher crushing medium hardness or medium hardness above the material effect is better, and its compression ratio control range, yield and quality are better, product granularity is more uniform, consumption of energy is lower.
There is also a disadvantage of early cone breakage, which is that the finished product contains more needle sheets and the grain shape is not good enough.However, after 1980, some scholars put forward the lamination theory.In addition, when introducing products to customers, many manufacturers often mention that their conical broken products adopt lamination crushing principle and have better grain shape.So, what exactly is lamination?What conditions must be met to achieve lamination?
1. What is lamination?
Materials crush and grind each other and break at cracks and defects, a process known as lamination.Under normal circumstances, in the cone crusher field operation, only when the size of the material is large, or the size of the crushing cavity is small enough to form an effective crushing layer, can be considered to have a single particle crushing, that is, only in the feeding and discharging mouth of the material will occur single particle crushing.Materials will certainly squeeze each other, and most of them are broken in this case, that is, the materials in other parts of the broken cavity are laminar broken.
The theory of lamination crushing refers to the extrusion crushing of materials in multi-layer distribution in the crushing cavity. During the crushing process, the materials will not only be squeezed by moving cones and fixed cones, but also produce extrusion collision between materials, which truly reflects the crushing state of materials in the crushing cavity.
2. How to achieve lamination?
Of course, in order to achieve lamination crushing of materials, certain preconditions must be met:
(1) sufficient feeding: only when sufficient feeding forms a certain number of material layers can laminating crushing effect be realized. Moreover, when the number of crushing layers is 6-10 layers, the energy saving effect will be obvious and the advantage of high laminating crushing yield will be reflected.
(2) uniform feeding: uniform feeding will make the material stress distribution reasonable, so that the crusher can work smoothly;
(3) uniform particle size: when the geometric size difference of the material size is very large, the small material will protect the large material from being broken, namely the fine particle protection phenomenon, so in order to avoid this phenomenon, the particle size of the feeding material should be uniform;
(4) filling degree: when the filling rate of materials is too small, powdery particles will appear, resulting in a certain amount of waste, thereby reducing the effect of laminating;When the filling rate is too large, the material is too compact and easy to agglomerate, which is not conducive to the crushing. Therefore, a series of tests show that the filling rate between 0.55 and 0.75 is most conducive to the lamination crushing.
3. Laminating process
According to the research and analysis of the test, the material can be divided into three stages in the lamination crushing process:
(1) compaction stage: at the beginning of the test, due to the high porosity between the materials and the small pressure applied to the materials, the materials will not be squeezed and broken. With the pressure, the compactness between the materials will increase, thus the volume will become smaller and multiple reliable contact points will be formed.
(2) the crushing stage: material due to constantly be compressed, the pressure will be increased, the material between the more dense, the lower the porosity, the greater the contact force is, when the force exceeds the strength of the material at some point, the material will be broken, will hear the sound of the broken material, at this time also will see the pressure plate of the motion of the pointer phenomenon, the reasons for this phenomenon is the material in front of the broken, the pressure on the value grow into big, when it crushed moment, stress can be smaller for an instant, the material will be to compaction;
(3) agglomeration stage: when the material is compressed to a certain extent by the press, the stress it receives will increase rapidly, and the material will be compacted to produce a large number of powder, thus resulting in agglomeration.
In the crushing process of materials, the total electric energy consumed by grinding is almost 4 times that of the crushing, but its production efficiency is far less than that of the crusher. Therefore, in the actual production, the crusher should be used instead of the crusher, which has extremely important significance to reduce the electric energy consumption.However, the principle of laminating crushing can be used to make the materials more uniform. The shapes of the materials are more cubic particles, and the content of the materials with small particle size is higher, so as to better match the theory of "more crushing and less grinding".
Jiangsu LVSSN can provide high quality and efficient cement plant construction, please consult our customer service or leave a message to us, we will reply to you as soon as possible.