Common failure and solution of rod millDate: 2019-07-15 Views:
The rod mill is named after the grinding body loaded in the cylinder as steel rods.Rod mill generally adopts wet overflow.Can be used as the first open circuit grinding, widely used in artificial stone, concentrator, chemical power department.In the process of production, failure is inevitable.It is very important to deal with the fault timely, resume production and reduce the loss.
(1)1 main bearing hot, abnormal sound, power overload power failure
1. Poor lubrication;
2. Sediment enters the main bearing;
3. Bearing breakage;
4. Improper installation of main bearing;
5. Ore is given too much or not enough.
1. Add grease;
2. Clean the bearing to replace the grease;
3. Replace the bearing and adjust the ore feed.
(2)The motor power supply of transmission device is unstable or too high
1. Loose feeder;
2. Poor lubrication of main bearing;
3. Excessive ore discharge concentration;
4. Uneven weight or wear of the cylinder;
5. Excessive gear wear;
6. Motor circuit malfunction.
1. Tighten the feeder to improve the lubrication condition;
2. Adjust the operation to replace the liner;
3. Replace and repair gears;
4. Troubleshooting of electrical faults;
(3) the mill has vibration phenomenon
1. Poor gear engagement or excessive wear;
2. Loose foot screw or bearing screw;
3. Loose connection bolts or opposite bolts of large gears;
4. Too much wear on drive bearings.
1. Adjust gear clearance;
2. Tighten the loose bolt;
3. Replace the transmission bearing;
(4)The rod mill occasionally produces strong vibrations and shocks
1. Mix foreign matter between big gear and pinion gear;
2. Loose pinion;
3. Gear damage;
4. The bearing or screw fixed on the base is loose.
1. Eliminate foreign bodies;
2. Change gears;
3. Tighten bolts;
(5)Steel bar broken rod
The steel rod breaks because of its own strength
1. Corrosion effect of additives on rebar;
2. Steel reinforcement is too thin to be removed in time;
3. Rebar materials do not meet the requirements.
4. Too little load or too much feed will lead to serious wear and damage to the strength of the steel rod.
The steel rod bent and broke
1. The particle size of raw materials is too large;
2. Too many break rods for rolling mill;
3. The maintenance time of the mill is too small, and the scrap rod is not pulled out, resulting in rod winding and rod winding.
The rods were disarranged and fractured
1. The rubber beads themselves are not strong enough;
2. Inner parts of the mill fall off;
3. There are iron blocks or other hard foreign bodies in the raw materials.
4. Non-standard stop operation of rolling mill;