Causes and Solutions of cement Mill output declineDate: 2019-06-19 Views:
After the trough of the cement industry in the first few years, the price of cement in the past two years has increased, and at present, the price of cement is still rising, and the price of cement in many areas is even up to 60-100 yuan. The price of cement is high, and the output of cement grinding will bring great economic losses to the enterprise.
Analysis on the causes of the decrease of cement Mill output
1 material change
Cement is mainly made of clinker, gypsum, limestone, slag and other raw materials through "two grinding and one firing". The raw materials selected by different cement types are not the same, and the change of materials will cause a large fluctuation of the output of Taiwan, which is mainly manifested in the following aspects.
(1)Abrasibility of materials suddenly deteriorates.According to the data, when the relative grindability coefficient of clinker is reduced from 1.02 to 0.92, the output of mill table can be reduced by more than 1.5t/h.
(2) the clinker contains yellow core material and underburned material.Because yellow core material and underburned material are easy to adhere to the surface of grinding body and liner, the formation of buffer cushion will greatly affect the grinding efficiency and reduce the output of Zhan machine by 10% and 20%.
(3) The material contains bulk.The maximum value of the number of grinding bodies in the mill is determined according to the maximum grinding material particle size of the conventional case, and the crushing capacity of the bulk material in the abnormal condition is obviously insufficient, so that the feeding amount must be greatly reduced when a large material is present. And the retention time of the material in the mill is prolonged to ensure the fineness of the cement. When a large block of material is present, the cement grinding table can be reduced suddenly by 10-20%.
(4) the moisture of the grinding material increases.The water content of the material directly affects the accuracy of the batching and the output and power consumption of the mill. If the proportion of wet material is large, it may cause full grinding or attach the inner liner to a thick layer of material, which affects the grinding efficiency and is forced to stop grinding when the proportion of wet material is large. Generally speaking, the comprehensive moisture of human grinding materials should be controlled at ≤ 1%. Once exceeded, the output of mill will decrease by 8% and 10% with the increase of comprehensive moisture by 1%. When the comprehensive moisture is more than 5%, the cement mill can hardly carry on the grinding operation.
2. Variation of ventilation
As the dust removal of the dust collector is poor, the fan blades are more and more serious, the transmission belt of the fan and the motor is loose, and the ash deposit of the air pipe is reduced, and the output of the mill can be reduced. When the ash removal of the bag-type dust collector is bad, or if the fan blades are worn seriously, or the transmission belt of the fan and the motor is loose, or the ash deposition of the air pipe is used, the internal ventilation in the mill is reduced, and the output of the mill is suddenly reduced. The effect of several factors can lead to a drop of about 17% at the time of the stage and an increase in the power consumption of the grinding. When the condition is serious, the opening and closing of the blocking part shall be stopped, and the surface of the cylinder shall be increased and the surface of the cylinder shall be increased to reduce the temperature, so as to eliminate the static Only by the electric effect can the normal output be restored. The relationship between internal ventilation and mill output can be adjusted according to the empirical formula, that is,:Q= 400 G400-is the empirical coefficient.
(3) the fineness of cement is reduced.
The decrease of cement fineness leads to the increase of cement particle diameter, which will not only affect the strength of cement, but also cause the output of grinding machine to decrease. When the cement fineness (screen residual value) decreases or the fineness average screen residual value decreases, the platform time efficiency will decrease with the decrease of cement fineness (screen residual value) or fineness average screen residual value.
4 bag ball and paste mill
In the process of grinding, the ball mill will produce a lot of heat and physical and chemical reactions, which will lead to the phenomenon of ball wrapping and paste grinding. When the ball and paste grinding occurs, the running efficiency of the machine will be reduced, and the output of the machine will be greatly reduced, especially when the paste grinding occurs.
5 Impact of grinding body.
(1) the load is too small.Generally determined loading capacity is allowed to have a certain range of fluctuations to meet the needs of grinding body filling cycle from more to less, in this range, the output fluctuates little. However, if the grinding body is not added in time, when the loading capacity is reduced to a certain extent, the output of Taiwan time will drop greatly, especially the first warehouse is the most obvious, of course, the second warehouse and the third warehouse can not be ignored.
(2) the grinding body is in the silo.When there are large seams or grate plate connection screws breaking, blind plate, grate plate fracture and other reasons, grinding body gradation will be disrupted, grinding efficiency will be greatly reduced, and the function of partition board must be greatly weakened or lost. At this time, the feeding quantity must be reduced in order to meet the requirements of cement fineness. Therefore, once the silo is channeled, the warehouse should be cleared in time.
According to these reasons, enterprises can find suitable, accurate and effective methods to control the possible problems, and ensure that the stability of production and the efficiency of mill do not decline to the greatest extent, so as to improve the efficiency and production capacity, and can also control the quality of cement, so that the product quality of enterprises is more guaranteed and the efficiency is higher.
Control the stability of raw materials
Cement enterprises should control the quality of raw materials needed by cement, such as the moisture of clinker and whether the chemical composition is qualified. For example, most desulphurization gypsum is relatively large in moisture. Cement enterprises should dry before adding the mill and test its moisture, only by meeting the qualified standard can they enter the mill. During production, the enterprise must strictly monitor and analyze, and control the temperature and other factors of production when grinding, to ensure that it is within the range of qualified process requirements.
Replace the original dust collector gradually.
Controlling internal ventilation is also an important method to stabilize the output of the platform. Cement enterprises should be responsible for controlling the ventilation in the mill, cleaning the dust collector regularly, dealing with the ash emission phenomenon of the dust collector in time, ensuring the normal operation of the dust collector and ensuring the normal ventilation in the mill.
In production, the production personnel need to adjust the gradation of the grinding body in time.
If the equipment configuration permits, the ball forging load can be properly increased, the damage of ball forging can be checked regularly, and if the damage is serious, the warehouse should be cleared in time.
Strengthen staff management
Every link in the production of an enterprise is very important. The enterprise should formulate a strict management system, let the staff complete the work with due diligence, and handle every detail well. The enterprise should establish a reasonable and perfect assessment system to link the income and professional title of the employee, at the same time, strengthen the quality training, improve the operation skills of the staff, and produce better quality cement.
Using cement grinding aids to improve productivity and reduce energy consumption
Cement enterprises should choose the appropriate cement grinding aid according to the actual situation of its own enterprise. The cement grinding aid can effectively improve the output and reduce the energy consumption, and can also increase the strength and other performance index of cement. It is a very effective additive product.
In cement production, enterprises should strictly control the selection of raw materials, regular maintenance and replacement of production equipment, regular training and assessment for employees, and the proper use of cement grinding aid can effectively avoid the decline of production capacity, so as to survive and grow in the increasingly fierce market competition.