Belt conveyor conveyor belt slip how to do?Date: 2019-10-14 Views:
Skidding is one of the common faults of the belt conveyor. Once the skidding fault occurs, it is easy to cause the material scattering, the clogging of the feeding pipe, the wear and tear of the conveyor belt, and the belt breaking, leading to the failure of the belt conveyor to operate normally.Today with you to understand the belt conveyor conveyor belt slip how to do?
1. Insufficient tension of conveyor belt
When the conveyor belt does not have enough tension, there will not be enough friction driving force between the driving wheel and the conveyor belt, so that the conveyor belt and the load cannot be pulled.The stroke of screw or hydraulic tensioning device is not enough or is not adjusted properly, the weight of heavy hammer tensioning and truck tensioning device is not enough, and the mechanism is jammed, which will cause insufficient tension of the belt conveyor and cause slipping.
(1) the belt conveyor with screw or hydraulic tension structure can increase the tension force by adjusting the tension stroke.
(2) the belt conveyor with heavy hammer tensioning and trolley tensioning structure can be processed by increasing the counterweight weight or eliminating the mechanism jam.When increasing the configuration of the tensioning device, add to the conveyor belt without slipping, should not add too much, so as not to make the conveyor belt bear unnecessary excessive tension and reduce the service life.
2. The driving drum has serious adhesive wear
After the belt conveyor runs for a long time, the rubber surface of the driving drum and its groove will be seriously worn, resulting in the reduction of friction coefficient on the surface of the driving drum and the decrease of friction force, causing the conveyor belt to slip.
Should take the method of re-packaging or replace the drum, daily attention should be paid to the driving drum packaging inspection.
3. The conveyor belt has attachments on the non-working surface
Due to the change of natural environment, field ground washing, equipment maintenance and other reasons, the attachments that have a certain lubrication effect on the non-working face of the conveyor belt will accumulate on the surface of the driving roller during operation, causing the friction between the roller and the conveyor belt to be significantly reduced, causing hydroplane slip.
The source of the fixtures should be determined and the source cut off.If the source cannot be cut off, sprinkle some rosin powder on the drum (blow in with the air blowing device).
4. Overload of belt conveyor
Due to improper operation or heavy load shutdown, the belt conveyor carries too much load during operation, causing the conveyor belt to slip.
(1) observe the current of the belt conveyor and the electronic conveyor belt scale, control the amount of materials, and avoid overloading operation.
(2) try to avoid overload shutdown and overload.
5. The envelop Angle or friction coefficient between the driving wheel and the conveyor belt is too small
Normally, the envelop Angle between the driving wheel and the conveyor belt should be no less than 120°, which is too small to cause slipping.If the friction coefficient between the driving wheel and the conveyor belt is too small, the conveyor belt will slip.
When the enveloping Angle between the driving wheel and the conveyor belt is low and the position of the adjusting tension wheel is still effectively increased, the design should be modified.If the friction coefficient is too small, carefully observe whether the surface of the driving wheel of the conveyor is too smooth, or use knurling structure or inlay a layer of rubber before the test.
Skidding is one of the common faults of the belt conveyor, we need to standardize the operation, carefully check and maintain to avoid the occurrence of skidding, so as to ensure the safe and stable operation of the belt conveyor system.